1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(Drum Roll Please) The 2012 Moddy Mix

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Somehow, I managed to get it done in a much more timely fashion. It is in production as we speak. I may be able to get the first batch out before Thanksgiving.

You know the drill. If you would like a copy, please send me an address via PM and I will get one out to you soonest.

There are a couple of songs on this year's mix that may not be appropriate for young children. But they're funny as all get out.

2. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

One of the highlights of my holiday season. So looking forward to this again!

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I'm in. As I just told Moddy in a PM, I was listening to last year's last week on my way in to work one day. Felt wrong, but it was only 40 degrees, so it felt a little better. :D

4. Moderator1

I had fun doing this one - two guys at work also do them and I was able to really add some good stuff to my collection. I could have done an entire X-rated version (and may yet next year).

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Just sent you a PM, Moddy. I still have the last several years somewhere in my desk at work.

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

I have two Moddy Mixes that I love listening to around the holidays!!
    So excited.

7. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

You had me at " not be appropriate for young children" I'm in.

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

The Moddy Mix is my only true Christmas tradition now! :D

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Do you think he took your hint on Facebook?

10. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Still a fave on my wife's Christmas playlist. Looking forward to it!

11. Moderator1

Burning a few now as I chuckle over the politics thread. I may get a few in the mail as early as this weekend.

Track 8 is the one that carries the real warning label. Any other instances of inappropriateness are brief and probably won't even be noticed.

Ho ho de f-ing ho!!

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted