1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drum roll please: Denver 2011

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jul 6, 2009.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Depends on how long you remain a Nats fan.

2. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

So it includes everyone but me. :-( Which means I might not make a home outing, since a move to Denver is probable between now and 2011 (scouting trip part 0.5 in September).

What happened in Seattle stayed (or should have stayed) in Seattle. Except for ijag's tattoo. ;-)

I think altitude is overrated, too. Home is sea level for me and a week-long trip to Denver and Colorado Springs in May gave me no trouble whatsoever.

3. lono

lono Active Member

You going to dominate a plate of mountain oysters?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Negative, ghostrider.

5. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

He can't even dominate a sammich. How do you expect him to dominate a plate of mountain oysters?

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Altitude is tricky ... I grew up at 4,000 feet, and I've lived at 7,500 feet. When I moved to sea level, sometimes going back to visit would kick my ass, and sometimes I'd be fine. And while the need for oxygen masks is silly, there's nothing wrong with knowing that you might need to drink more water or take a nap if you're feeling headachy.

Draft saved Draft deleted