1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drug-Addled Gasbag Steps In It

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

No, I just like seeing you and Hondo's Pavlovian responses. Like I said, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

The fact that someone's still defending that idiot Rush boggles the mind. But I'm not surprised.

But then, you and Hondo the Hypothetical are so fuckin' predictable.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Even being a so-called "staff puke" is better than being a career puspocket.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And you and Fenian aren't predictable? Excuse me while I run to the hospital now. I just pulled every muscle in my body laughing.

4. Is there more?
    Of course there is. Wesley Clark was "indecisive," according to a drug-addled sex tourist without the guts to score his own dope.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110004060

5. jboy

jboy Guest

Pulled a muscle? Better take some pain killers for that.

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hondo can pick them up for him.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Only if he has the cabbage...

8. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Nice. The caveman was a subtle dig at the fact that OT doesn't believe in evolution. Well played.

9. jboy

jboy Guest

Time.com's Joe Klein:

Where to begin on Rush Limbaugh's latest depravity? Well, you can say that he's got the authority, given his long illustrious combat record, to criticize the courage and patriotism of U.S. troops in the field...except, well, wait a minute. He doesn't have a combat record.

Or you could remind that specious windbag that two of the seven soldiers who signed the New York Times op ed lost their lives in Iraq...and a third suffered a serious brain injury.

But that would assume the man has shame. He doesn't. It is useful, however, to have these occasional Rushian effusions...a constant reminder of just how dreadfully ill-informed and profoundly unAmerican the boy is.

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I'd have expected that kind of bile from Newsweek.

Amazed it came from Time.

11. Of course, if some blogger had said it, Joe Klein would be outraged at the very incivility of the tone.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Hey, hypotheticals are Hondo's property. Stay away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.