1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drudge: Bolton May Be Out at United Nations

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

No way the Republicans are going to put Bolton in front of a dem committee firing squad.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

But we'll offer you up.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Now THAT'S comedy!!!

Deep_DOUCHEBAG: Uniting both sides of the aisle at SportsJournalists.com since 2003.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

So they held off on the committee vote so Chafee wouldn't piss off otherwise sympathetic Dems in RI by voting for Bolton. And then he loses anyway. And they lose the Senate. Heh.

5. Gold

Gold Active Member

No, but we get a lot of great restaurants in New York because the UN is there.

6. Hey, JR, any time the "international community" wants to move the UN out of big, bad NYC, just say so. We won't be insulted.

In fact, I think Toronto is the perfect place for it.

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Bolton may be an ass. Heck I won't argue that he is. But he's got the right idea on the UN.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Dickwad? That's nice. I knew I could count on you to elevate the discussion.

The US can survive without the UN. The UN however is nothing without the US.

Draft saved Draft deleted