1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drudge: Bolton May Be Out at United Nations

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

GWB must have had one hell of a lunch with mama Pelosi today! Bolton & Rummy gone for no impeachment?

2. markvid

markvid Guest

That is part of your problem..stop reading Drudge.

3. Deeper_Background

Bolton had a confirmation hearing coming up soon because he was just a recess appointment. Guess Rove is cutting all of the loose hanging Republican fruit off the trees before he goes to work for Mitt/Rudy/McCain in 2008...

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Rove is loose hanging fruit.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Well cutting him loose would certainly be a mistake.

6. Deeper_Background

He's never going to be confirmed in a Democratic Senate anyway. (provided the military absentee ballots don't change the race in VA)

7. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

"Why should I change my name? He's the one that sucks."

8. Armchair_QB

I know. And that would be a mistake for the Dems not to confirm him. I'd have him go through the process and let the fucknut Dems on the committee try and shoot him down.

9. Deeper_Background

I don't think GWB gives a shit anymore. He just wants to hire a bunch of guys from his Dad's Administration then go relax in Crawford, he's earned it.

10. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Bolton? You mean the bully that harasses underlings and spun intelligence to support his own agenda? The same guy that withheld intelligence info from Powell because it didn't support his point of view?

That Bolton?

The guy's an embarrassment to the international diplomatic community.

11. Armchair_QB

The representative from our 51st state has spoken.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Dickwad, the UN is an international forum. You guys, contrary to what some of your small minds think, don't own it.

Bolton was the symbol of Bush's Ugly American. He was an embarrassment. He was not Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.

Bolton's a bully on the international playground.

Draft saved Draft deleted