1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Driving down south and it might snow ... I'm going to die aren't I?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Nov 30, 2006.

1. KP

KP Active Member

I'd hold up three fingers, then make a slashing motion across my neck. Someone just needs a cell phone to call the tow truck (wrecker in No. 3 world) to get my car out of the ditch.

Got ice? Just keep going straight. No lane changes, no unnecessary braking, no lead foot on the gas = no problems.

2. CNN is running videos of Crazy Hicks On Ice all morning. Does everybody own a video camera these days? Some poor schlub in El Paso whose pickup when spinning through a fence has been on TV more than Fredo this morning. I kept watching in terror for a car with America's Dairyland plates in the middle of some horrendous impromptu Hillbilly Salad, but so far, so good.

3. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Whoa whoa, bubbler created a new username for the occasion? Wow.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

There's some serious wind a-blowin' here in Louisville. Seriously. Small woodland creatures are being swept up and blown far away from their natural habitats. Compact cars are becoming experimental aircraft.

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Oh, for the love of God, sac up and quit being a wuss. Good thing Edmund Hillary didn't have your attitude.

7. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Sir Edmund had a pick ax with him and probably several layers of clothing covering his rectum. He would have been safe in rural Kentucky.

It could be worse for Bubbler if he was travelling through Saturday night. The combination of a Louisville BCS berth and a UK blowout loss to North Carolina could cause quite a redneck ruckus. I'd tread carefully if those events occur.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Your rectum is never safe in rural Kentucky

9. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Rectum? Hell, damn near killed him!

10. The thread seems to be hydroplaning a bit here.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

goo on the roadway.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

So, did he die?

Draft saved Draft deleted