1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drinking at Home on a Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Tommy_Dreamer, Feb 26, 2009.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Re: Drinking at Home on a Thursday Night

Yeah? Well, so's your face!

:D

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Jelly, whenever you get your slack ass down here to Florida you're going to drink with me, even if I have to hire my friends to tackle you, hold you down and hold your mouth open while a drink is poured into your gullet.

And might I add that I know a lot of hot looking chicks that would do that for me if asked :D

3. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Alright. Now for the question we all want answered. How much of that 18-rack is gone, Tommy?

4. KYSportsWriter

Don't get me wrong, dude. I drink, just not beer.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Well, by my last count I've consumed 8 and my cousin luckily was gifted one by me. I've got 9 more waiting to be consumed.

And Jelly, I know dude. We've talked about this before. But I'd give money to see you drunk one night :D

6. KYSportsWriter

You'd have to ask my cousin or a certain ex of mine what I'm like when I'm drunk.

A guy my cousin used to date got me and her drunk on screwdrivers and rattle snakes two years ago on NYE. It was some good fun, but damned if I remember any of it.

7. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I wish I could drink tonight, but I have to go to work in a few minutes. My supervisor did come in blasted the other night though.

8. Tommy_Dreamer

Dude, I'd have to tell you personally about times I've went into work blasted. :D Then again some of my co-workers probably already know about it :D

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I have done that. More often than not when I worked at the paper that I used to work for any Saturday assignment I went on I was still drunk from the night before.

10. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

I can sooo see this thread turning into "ask drunk Tommy_Dreamer" before the dawn's early light.

Then watch Moddy and Webby have a joint conniption as they nuke it out of existence.

11. Tommy_Dreamer

I'm actually wondering if these "Drinking on a ???? night" threads get deleted. I hope not. Too much good stuff going on.

12. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Start drinking faster while Moddy and Webby are asleep. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted