1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drinkin' at Home on a Saturday Night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Armchair_QB, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

4-2 Flames now.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I would kill for a real TML jersey... always for No. 4 growing up and playing... am in my 40s now and always thought middle agers (from the middle agers) looked goofy in jerseys... but I also tried wearing my Western Michigan jersey from college that doesnt come close to fitting... how I wish I have 70-90 bucks to drop on a cool TML jersey that I have no reason to wear in Alabama...
    Brings back memories of being in high school -- not only watching the LEafs on a Saturday night with Sittler, Palmateer, Turnbull, Salming et all, but back when HNIC had games on Wednesday night, too...

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]
    25.50 USD.... best I got...

4. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

That was the just-before-they-moved Jets logo. Wish they had the older logo.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

OK, Monks is good, but nearly gone.

Next on the list? Vote now.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How about this for $100...

[​IMG]

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

Randy Moss Vikings jerseys are also just 42.50

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

There are some very discounted bootleg TO Cowboys jerseys on sale here in Buttfuck City, Egypt (not to be confused with the piddling hamlet of Buttfuck, Egypt).

In other Cowboys news, Everson Walls gave Ron Springs a kidney.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Hey! Nothing better than getting back from a road trip to have a Saturday night off to find that absolutely everyone you go out with is gone for the weekend or working late. So it's drinking beer (starting with this tasty Dead Guy Ale), watching hoops and catching up with Season 5 of the Sopranos on DVD tonight. Good times, I think.

Oh, and fuck you N.C. State. I've about had it with the Wolfpack shooting 90 percent every time they play VT. :mad:

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Happy early birthday, Cos.

:D

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Why thanks, IJAG! The ever-present wisdom of elders like you help guide me through the miasma that is this bizarre life. :D

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

IT'S FOUR FREAKING DAYS!!!!!

I will beat your ass, you little whippersnapper!

Draft saved Draft deleted