1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drinkin' at Home on a Friday Night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Armchair_QB, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Semi-Pro doesn't suck. It swallows.

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Asked Angola in a moment of need.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Holy shit! Footloose is on HBO Family.

4. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

I've never seen Footloose and I don't have HBO (any channel), but I am drinking at home. Blue Moon.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

DAMNIT!!!!! And I'm not home.

I wonder if HBOF edits for content. I can't imagine Ariel screaming about how she's a heathen slut whore would go over well with family audiences. I HAVE SINNED!!! I'M NOT EVEN A VIRGIN!!!

6. Petrie

Petrie Guest

[​IMG]

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It is on again, and let me just say kevin bacon is so mad he won't just storm out, hit the steering wheel and smoke a cig, but he's gonna DANCE!

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Girl: to get back at my parents I'm gonna contemplate suicide and scream at this train. If only I'd known my dad would star in an award winning comedy later in life I wouldn't have tried to yell at that train.

Boy: I know what to do. DANCE! That solves everything.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Even though 17-year-old BYH use to scrap out to the lead female in this movie ... Well, there really isn't much to add after that, except I hate this bridge.

Draft saved Draft deleted