1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drinkin' at Home on a Friday Night

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Armchair_QB, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Mrs. Armchair is out of town til tomorrow and I've been hanging out at my local tonight. Sitting at home watching the Cubs right now throwing back a few. Feel free to hang out.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

A_QB + boozing alone + watching the Cubs = this will not end well.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Who ya gonna drunk dial?

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

Aahhh..........haven't seen any (potential) drunk threads in a spell.

Someone pass the popcorn.

5. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

A-QB, whacha drinkin' on?

6. Armchair_QB

I changed my side sig because IJAG threatened to rip my balls off if I didn't.

7. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Jacque Jones has been red hot lately, hasn't he? Home run, double, seven total bases tonight. Damn.

8. Armchair_QB

Beer. Lots and lots of beer. If I run out I'm gonna dip into Mrs. Armchair's wine stash.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I don't know but I'd pay serious coin to hear that.

"Yeah hey howzzz it goin? Ahhh I'm fuckin terrible. Fuck Will Ohman with Bea Arthur's AIDS-infested dick. *burp* Fucking guy coughed up a two-run lead in the 7th. Fuck him man. Fuck him. And Junk Jones. I wouldn't fuck him with Will Ohman's pussy. Fucking useless guy, fuck. I hate this fucking *belch* team. The Brewers are a bunch of goddamn pussies and the Cubs can't fucking take the lead. Do you wanna come over and fuck? C'mon I'll let you call me Dempster. Ahh fuck you, you fucking Mark Prior. That's right I called you a Mark Prior. *hiccup* I'm sorry. I lash out. I hate this fucking team."

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

DIdn't Mrs. Armchair take them with her or leave them in a blind trust before she left?

Although this has given me serious fodder on what to do for IJAG's next birthday -- provided I find out when that is. And no, it has nothing to do with your balls...

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

ZING!!!!!

12. Armchair_QB

Gold. Comedy gold.

Fuck Marmol, throw strikes.

Draft saved Draft deleted