1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drew Magary’s exploding brain

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, May 16, 2019.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There are several very typical symptoms of traumatic brain injury. While every person's injury is different, due to differences in how hard they were hit, where, and at what angle, anger management, impulse control, and substance abuse issues are all extremely common results of such an injury. It can be difficult to tell what's going on when a person acted that way before getting hurt - is he just typically angry and irritable, or is it from the brain injury? I imagine that those who spend much time with him will wonder from time to time.

2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I like Magary more than I liked Don Rickles.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

that’s a bridge too far

4. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Oddly enough reading his Haters Guide to Williams-Sonoma became something my wife and I would read at Christmas time and get a nice chuckle out of. I have always enjoyed his humor and I take a lot of the anger with a grain of salt.

Draft saved Draft deleted