1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Z -- Media Critic

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

At least he hasn't been charged with a lack of institutional control. Or intestinal control, for that matter.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

No postseason appearances? TV ban?

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

\

Outing alert: Fenian is Clem Haskins.

4. I am not.
    Want to buy a Soc 101 paper?

5. Is it properly annotated, with an MLA-style bibliography?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

My favorite story from that whole saga:

When the Gophers recruited Bobby Jackson, he still needed a couple prerequisites for admission.

No problem, Clem says. Jackson says he assumed he was admitted provisionally. Turns out, Clem enrolls the kid in the classes he needs -- while he's still enrolled elsewhere and playing JUCO, and then has Gangelhoff crank out the papers. They get sent to Jackson and he mails them in.

Presto, Bobby's eligible.

Rot in hell, Clem.

7. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I just want to go on the record: Even if an investigation reveals that Fenian has no institutional control, I oppose the death penalty.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

FBU needs to get sanctioned once before he's eligible for the death penalty, right?

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not saying Fenian is out of control.

But he's got Eric Dickerson posting for him.

10. DisembodiedOwlHead

DisembodiedOwlHead Active Member

The Posting Police are going to give indiansnetwork the death penalty in order to teach Fenian a lesson.

11. I regret to say that I'll be entering rehab for an alcohol and substance abuse problem.
    To acquire one, of course.

12. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I just want to go on the record: If the Posting Police tries to administer the death penalty to indiansnetwork ... I won't be the one to stand in the way.

Draft saved Draft deleted