1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Laura says the N word

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Aug 12, 2010.

1. If it's possible to have any other evidence that Palin is one of the dumbest motherfuckers to be roaming the earth, I would love to see it. Schlessinger is everything that is wrong with America and human beings rolled into one: an ignorant, uncreative, unfunny, know-it-all one-trick pony ("shut the fuck up, take responsibility for your own actions") bully who has never felt one slightest bit of compassion for anyone on the planet and has never influenced anyone's life for the better. I could care less how many times or towards who she said nigger too, it's how cavalierly she rolled into her tirade just minutes into listening to this woman's plight, no matter how inane it was compared to all her other callers, and demeaned her caller just as she had thousands of others in her pathetic career. Schessinger is nothing more than a pimp or heroin dealer who has profited off the plight of whores who ignorantly and absurdly turned to her for help. She deserves nothing more than a bullet to the head.

And the fact Palin would claim 1st Amendment really doesn't surprise me, which is just another death knell for America. Remember, people. She was almost a heart beat away from being POTUS. That still sends chills down my spine. I used to just think she was an idiot, now I'm convinced she's the third horseman of the apocalypse and one of the most awful human beings alive.

The sadddest thing is Schlessinger will now be on Fox News and Rush and Beck making her usual seven figures spewing her usual brand of poison across television airwaves. God save America because the GOP is trying to destroy it.

2. I honestly believe the n-bombs had little to nothing to do with it, but just exposed her to radio suits and sponsors over how radioactive and deplorable of a human being she is. I mean, even predatory advertisers and soulless radio execs actually have souls, right? I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire. Same with Palin.

One other thing: women are the true misogynists.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

This has nothing to do with the First Amendment. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. NOTHING.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

I suppose it would be far too taxing for Gov. Barbie to figure out that the "activists" calling Dr. Laura a racist and saying she shouldn't be on the air would also have First Amendment protection.

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sweet Tebow's Haircut, did Palin have Bristol type those for her?

I don't care if you're limited to 140 characters, if you're an adult you shouldn't be typing like a teenager texting another teen.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

It's amazing how many liberal activists are out there carrying torches trying to burn up the Constitution.

Meanwhile, I suppose right-wing activists -- Palin included -- who oppose the "Ground Zero Mosque" are working to bolster the Constitution somehow?

If you haven't seen a movie, you shouldn't review it. If you haven't read the Constitution, you shouldn't wave it.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

http://www.theonion.com/articles/area-man-passionate-defender-of-what-he-imagines-c,2849/

Always relevant.

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

For some reason the wingnuts think the First Amendment guarantees them a syndicated talk radio show.

9. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

So, what would you say Sarah Palin's jump the shark moment was? Me, i go way back to that Friday before the fourth of July (if memory serves) when she announced her resignation out in a back yard somewhere over quacking ducks roaming around. It was so weird. Whattya think?

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Katie Couric interview.

11. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Saw Dr. Laura's tearful my-radio-show-is-no-longer appearance on Larry King and all I thought was, "You are not a martyr. Stop it. Please."

12. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

It's interesting when people use a white person's racist outburst against blacks as an opportunity to tell black people how they need to behave.

Draft saved Draft deleted