1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dr. Bonds finally discovers cure for hater-itis

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by creamora, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Fuck the army, join the hater corps.

The hater corps wouldn't just eat the Villa Army for breakfast, they'd squeeze it into a milky substance they'd pour over their Lucky Charms before they went and punched someone in the face for the sheer visceral pleasure of doing so.

Hoo-raah!

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hater in the House!

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Ahhhhh, fuck those guys . . .

4. creamora

creamora Member

If that's your wife in the photo with the boat going away. Hmmm. You must be one ugly dude.

Ya know. I'd love to see Lance Williams do a double bicep pose without a shirt.
    I'll bet he would make sports journalists proud.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Pot-to-kettle alert.

6. Wow, that's the best you could do?

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Discrediting a writer b/c he's yet to pose for a beefcake calendar. The surest sign yet of desperation.

Really, 48 hours and this is all you came up with? Hater-itis--a term you'd expect to hear from some lame trash-talker on a message board for fantasy owners in 1998--and Lance Williams doesn't do a double-bicep pose in a T-shirt? Shit. I'd hate to see what you come up with on the spur of the moment.

8. creamora

creamora Member

Hater-itis is highly contagious.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Do you have a cream I could use to get rid of the rash?

10. creamora

creamora Member

Can't you just make your own cream for your rash?

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I just figured you knew some people who could come up with a rash to combat hater-itis...and maybe make me buff enough to do a double bicep pose without a shirt. That'd show Lance Williams!

12. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I would much rather use the cream -- or is it the clear? -- that Barry uses. Seems to work for him just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.