1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Downton Abbey

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Jan 15, 2012.

1. HC

HC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. dog eat dog world

dog eat dog world New Member

All the women in my family are hooked. They traded DVR copies so everyone could get caught up. My daughter almost got killed by me for throwing a book in the direction of the TV after the gal delivering the baby died following giving birth. My wife was in hysterics over both deaths that season. Forget "are the kids passing classes?" It's what the hell is going on with character A, B or C on that damn show.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Didn't they originally air the episode they just showed on Christmas Day over in England? That took some fucking balls.

4. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Like IJAG, I also knew this was coming, but yeah, I wasn't very moved at all. I was a mess after Sibyl. I just teared up for a second this time.

5. Joe Williams

Joe Williams Well-Known Member

So is Dan Stevens headed toward the same professional fate as MacLean Stevenson and Shelly Long?

Just had to get free of the only thing anyone knows him from. Assume he's looking forward to a lot of Shakespeare, because I can't see motion pictures calling. He'd be a police inspector in a Bond film, that's about it.

Draft saved Draft deleted