1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Downloading movies/TV shows

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by fortyoz, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Pretty much every network offers them now. I've downloaded a few from ABC and NBC.

But they're usually rather slow. Torrent is much faster, especially for the new ones. You get a shitload of people downloading and sharing a file, it takes only a few minutes to download an episode or two.

2. fortyoz

fortyoz Guest

Believe it or not, there's some well-educated sports journalists with top-notch jobs that enjoy alcohol, hookers, huffing on paint thinner, etc. I'm not saying I'm one of of them, but ***SHOCKER**** not everyone is boring and law abiding.
    Oh yeah, and don't always let the newbie thing fool you. Sometimes, you can only read for so long before having to chime in on some of the moronic and incorrect things that people say on these boards - and I'm not talking about topics like this, I'm talking about opinions on job openings and the biz as a whole.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Dog can you send me a link for the torrent site that you use?

Many thanks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.