1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doug Flutie's Daughter A Patriots Cheerleader Now

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Flying Headbutt, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Wrong thread, perhaps, but a chance to lament its demise. That show was hilarious. He showed a clip of a turtle teetering near a pond during a golf tournament: "And here we have a turtle falling over at the (whatever) Open. To all your turtles out there: it gets better."

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Her legs are taller than her father.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Yeah but have you seen Gerald Phelan's daughter?

Sidelight to that game, just before the hail mary, Miami is at the 1 or 2 and Kosar goes to the sideline during a timeout and he says to the HC something along the lines, uncensored, "F**k this, we're scoring a f**king touchdown." It was beautiful; I knew Kosar was the kind of QB I wanted on my team. Unfortunately, he was a footnote to this and the Elway comebacks.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Another footnote was that the Flutie game was the week after Miami blew the 31-0 lead against Frank Reich and Maryland. Not sure any team has ever had a 1-2 sucker punch to the gut land on them quite like that.
    And, as an added bonus, UCLA beat Miami 39-37 in the Fiesta Bowl on a field goal with a minute left. Quite possibly one of the oddest three-game stretches in NCAA history.

5. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Flutie's daughter starts all season and then gets benched in favor Rob Johnson's daughter for the playoffs.

6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

and she lobbies everyone in the locker room trying to turn them against Johnson's daughter.

7. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Gerard Phelan?

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'd go deep on her.

9. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Is Chris Berman's kid going to want her to, uh, dropkick?

10. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

She'll be on the Chargers squad by next season.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Who knew that would be the prize from a box of Flutie Flakes?

12. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Why do Patriots cheerleaders have the Cowboys' star logo on their boobs?

Draft saved Draft deleted