1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos X-13D flavor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, May 20, 2007.

1. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Cheeseburger is announced as the official flavor.

Has anyone tried the Doritos Collisions yet? Two flavors in one bag. I have a bag of Zesty Taco (yeah!) & Chioptle Ranch. They're pretty damn good. The other flavor I saw was Buffalo & Bleu Cheese.

2. KG

KG Active Member

I thought they had kind of an applewood flavor.

Ewwww, just thinking of the word cheeseburger on the front of a bag of chips is just gross.

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I hate Doritos and throw up at the smell of them. All during JunoFest here in Halifax in 2006, every venue had Doritos in every corner of every venue. Thanks god the smell of alcohol, overrode it there.

4. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's official. Any chance that Canuckchick and I might have had has hearby died.

:D :D

5. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

We had them at a bachelor party for a snack and we all agreed - they taste like a Burger King cheeseburger.

The best flavor, and our Canadian brethren can attest to this, is barbequed Doritos.

6. Colton

Colton Active Member

Is it strange that I can still purchase the Taco-flavor Doritos in my neck of the woods?

7. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I've had the Buffalo and Ranch...those are some damn good chips.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The X-13D flavor reminded me of some of the funky snack offerings north of the border. "Ketchup" flavored potato chips and others.

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

I saw them on the way out of the Junk Food Store the other night. I haven't tried them yet -- but I will. Oh yes I will.

Draft saved Draft deleted