1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doritos X-13D flavor

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HejiraHenry, May 20, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not true... Rhino Shit would lack the tomato presence

2. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I wouldn't know. It's been two years since I've had one.

If I want a fast-food hamburger, I go to In-N-Out. Or Fatburger. Or Farmers' Boys. Or any of the millions of places in Southern California that are better than McD's. No excuse for ever going there again, while I'm living here.

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You kiddin? Rhinos love them some tomatoes. Makes their horns grow.

4. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I thought it tasted more like a Burger King burger than McD's.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Not to threadjack this away from Doritos (I literally am a one-bag-a-day 'smoker'), but am I the only one who buys hamburgers at BK and then buys the french fries at McD's?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Wow... yes.yes, you are.

7. audreyld

audreyld Guest

No. I've become a fast food junkie since I moved, and I did this the other day.

I hate fast food. Blech. I need to stop.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

McD's has great fries but their burgers taste like chum sitting in the hot sun. BK has good burgers but their fries taste like a wad of Paris Hilton's hair.

Since they're side by side in my neck of the woods, it's actually not too inconvenient on the very rare occasion I actually do fast food.

9. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

It's definitely understandable.

10. rallen13

rallen13 Member

Now you have me curious AA. As you know, I like tomatoes. Wish you had saved me just one. But don't pull them out of the garbage. I'll get my own, thank you very much.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

They'd be a couple of weeks old by now, at the very least. Hopefully I still wouldn't have three-week-old trash in my house still....

unless you count that copy of Ann Coulter's latest vitriol.

BA-DUM-DUM! Thanks folks, I'll be here all week.

12. rallen13

rallen13 Member

Now you have me interested AA, especially since I like tomatoes. Wish you had saved me one. But don't take them out of the garbage just for me. I"ll get my own, thank you very much.

Draft saved Draft deleted