1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DOOL

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flash, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Hustle

Hustle Guest

Once her and her left, I lost interest.

Whatever happened to that dude that looked like A-Rod?

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Yeah, I liked her as Bell. What happened to the other one's character?

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Bah, neither could hold a candle to the delightful Melissa Reeves.

4. Hustle

Hustle Guest

I don't disagree. She was a clear No. 3 for me. But they were a little closer to my age range.

5. Cracker

Cracker Guest

Sorry bud, I missed it the first time. Just got my quick reply on the Andre/Tony connection in and then headed out.

Actually, it's more like being stoned.

(Better?)

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Cool. See ya next year.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Allison Sweeney is smoking fucking hot. Even if she has all the range of a microwave oven.

Actually, that pretty much sums up the thespian talents of everyone on that show. I've said this before, but my wife watches the show and even she mocks how slowly the show moves. I swear, when Hope and Bo's kid died in that car accident, the funeral took six fucking months. OH MY GOD MY SON IS DEAD. Yes. He died on New Year's Eve and now you're all watching fireworks.

I read recently NBC is not going to renew the show when its contract runs out in 2009. Does SoapNet reach enough of an audience to keep producing the show? I know Passions is going to be on DirectTV starting this fall. No, I have no idea why I know so much about this shit. But the demise of soap operas fascinates me for some reason. In addition to Ron and Nicole, OJ also killed the daytime soap genre.

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Ah yes, I recall when Another World passed on ... a tragic moment. DOOL and AW always ran back-to-back.

9. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

Her attempts at American accents aren't much better.

10. Flash

Flash Guest

What makes it even funnier is that EJ, who was playing the role of the original Dimera, was trying to affect an Italian accent. It took me a while to figure that out!

11. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I stopped watching 20 years ago, but stumbled on an ep the other day.... Patch looks exactly the same.

Wow.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Don't you have the Soap Channel, Flash?

Mrs. t_b_f could probably live without it. But, since she doesn't have to ...

Draft saved Draft deleted