1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donte Stallworth hits, kills pedestrian

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ColbertNation, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

does that mean you aren't a journalist?

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

This cocksucker mentality where someone interviews someone three times and now that person is a "good guy" is fucking laughable.

That is all.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. you don't know as much as you think you know

and your inability to discuss anything without saying "fucking" doesn't make you come across real well

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't think anybody knows as much as Simon thinks he knows, but I can see his point. Sometimes we do think we know the athletes we cover better than we really do.

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

ding! ding! ding!

my point exactly.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Every word of this is IATS

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I drove drunk in my younger days. I never killed anyone, and I never got caught. If I had been caught, I should have gone straight to jail, which is where Donte Stallworth should go.

Leonard Little should be executed, but we live in a pansy-ass society. Odds are real good he'll kill somebody else some day.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Executed? Wow, and I thought I had issues with Little. I wouldn't got that far, but he should be in jail right now. The fact that he didn't serve any extra time after getting another DUI still makes me sick.

10. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

About 12 years ago I was shit-faced drunk, had no business whatsoever being anywhere much less behind the wheel of a large automobile, and got pulled over for speeding. The dumbass county mountie didn't know I was drunk and wrote me a ticket for going 10 over (I think it was $75). That close call scared me straight.

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

So you give yourself a blood alcohol test every time you get behind the wheel?

Because if you don't you can't make that statement unless you've taken a drink of alcohol in your life.

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Actually, I never have. But I keep meaning to start.

Draft saved Draft deleted