1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't you remember you told me you loved me baby?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Fat guuuuuy in a liiiittle coaaaaat.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

He too afraid to get out. He just a little guy.

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Forget it, I quit, I can't do this any more, man. My head's about to explode.

My whole life sucks. I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going. My dad just died, we just killed Bambi, I'm out here getting my ass kicked and every time I drive down the road I wanna jerk the wheel into a goddamned bridge abutment!

4. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

John Hancock. It's HERBIE Hancock.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

Tommy: Does this suit make me look fat?

Richard: No, your face does.

6. I don't remember eating that.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

What kind of hotel is this???

9. It's not over yet, Lee Harvey.

10. boots

boots New Member

Let's go to the video tape.

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

12. Chef

Chef Active Member

"LLuuuukkkkkkeeee.......IIIIIII ammmmmmm yyyyoooooouuuuuurrrrrr fffffaaaaaaaatttthhhheeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr"

Draft saved Draft deleted