1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Feb 26, 2008.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What a couple of dizzy twits. One has the nerve to say they were mistreated because they were the only two good-looking people on the plane, and all the stewardesses were old and jealous of them.
  2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Nobody else looks like me except me ... well, and George Clooney.
  3. Chef

Chef Active Member

18 you say?

Playboy by May, I say.
  4. Flash

Flash Guest

Ah, the innocence of youth ...
  5. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

I saw one of the girls on the news...she was busted.
  6. GBNF

GBNF Active Member

I'll say the one on the right is deese to quite deese , but the one on the left isn't pretty.
  7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

How much of this is made up?

If you watch the video, you'll see them cut off the girl at the very end right before she looks into the camera and smiles following her woe-is-me story.
  8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Flying while hottie is getting more and more dangerous is seems.
  9. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I'm waiting to get on a plane right now. I sure hope I don't have to go through this...again...

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

While I understand the need to keep order on an airplane, especially in this day and age, it seems like I'm hearing more and more stories about people being kicked off planes for very petty reasons.
    The last time I flew, I swear the flight attendants basically felt they didn't have to be nice to us because if we gave them any grief in return they could have us arrested.
    Some people in the airline industry need to remember that without the passengers, they'd be out of business and it doesn't cost them anything to be nice.
  11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's it, smallp. You're on the no-fly list.
  12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

That's OK. I don't fly very often. There's always Greyhound.
Draft saved Draft deleted