1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't call me "amigo," buddy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Mar 28, 2008.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Oh, my friend, you have obviously never tripped through Little Italy.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Now that's a great place. Just a few blocks past the Harbor, and you've got a slice of Italia.

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

A few months ago, I sat at someone's house and ate blue crabs with old bay sauce for about eight consecutive hours. I'd do it again any day of the week.

4. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

If I could install an IV of Old Bay to my arm, I would. Without hesitation.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I hadn't had it until that day. My ex-girlfriend spent three years talking the stuff up, but never really told me what it was. "It tastes amazing," she said. "You'll want to put it on everything." But she didn't tell me about its texture. When they opened the big box of blue crabs, I asked, "Do we have to wash the dirt off these suckers?" They all laughed at me. "That's old bay," her friend said. "I'd eat it out of a bowl if we weren't using it for the crabs."

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Rock shrimp. With Old Bay (but not TOO much). Unlimited.

That was my first meal in Sanibel, Fla., two weeks ago. I could have cried with appreciation.

Draft saved Draft deleted