1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't call me "amigo," buddy

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by shotglass, Mar 28, 2008.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

La Reconquista es muy bueno. Yo conozco La Reconquista.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The worst Subway I've been to on the East Coast was one at the Inner Harbor. The sandwich was OK, the service was beyond slow and it was very expensive. Never again.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh, I understood your meaning just fine, despite your failure to express it clearly.

You are making assumptions just as I was, so please stop trying to bury that in a lot of bullshit. I lost nothing, but I doubt you can understand that either. Neither of us knows what kind of deal may or may not have been in place. No matter how much crap you pile on top of your assumption, it still isn't a fact.

And if I were you, I would really work on my writing before I accuse anybody on this site of being idiotic. But you have a nice day now.

4. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

We probably were at the same Subway then. Of course, you were probably there several years after my experience there. But still.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Most likely. I was there a couple months ago. The city is beautiful and the view is breathtaking, but that Subway sucked sideways.

6. forever_town

I've got the perfect slogan for that Subway: At least you're not eating hard tack.

7. Magnum

Magnum Member

That's why you skip Subway and get yourself some soft-shelled crabs or crabcakes.

8. forever_town

I actually didn't eat crab cakes for the first time until I was 33. And I'm a native of a state that's known for crabs.

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I'm no stranger to either. I just wanted a quick, cheap lunch. That was a bad move.

10. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You're at the Inner Harbor and you eat a mother fucking Subway!?!?!?

Do you go to Mexico and order Taco Bell?

Do you travel to Rome and look for an Olive Garden?

FUCK!!!!!!

11. This is Mikey you're talking about.

He won't see a Broadway play unless it's "Saved By the Bell - The Musical."

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

It wasn't my first time to the Inner Harbor. I've had the craps and the shrimp before, and I prefer them. But I wanted a sub that day, so I bought a sub.

Draft saved Draft deleted