1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't bring black people to my games

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/#ixzz300MJiyOK

2. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Topless women at his house parties are still OK, though.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Holy shit.

The NBA has ignored his racist slumlording and associated behavior for a long time, but this one, they're going to have to make it hurt.

Also nice that he says his girlfriend can go ahead and fuck anyone she wants as long as she does it in private.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Magic still chasing, apparently.

5. YankeeFan

There's nothing wrong with minorities. They're fabulous. Fabulous!

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Has the Cookie crumbled after all these years?

And seriously, JUST when you think the Clippers are shedding that skin ...

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Cliven Bundy's just bought season tickets.

8. YankeeFan

C'mon now.

You know Bundy wouldn't pay to attend the games.

9. Songbird

Wait a cotton-pickin' second, how do you know that?

10. YankeeFan

I can tell just by looking at him.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

those people are so happy when they're running and jumping, just like back in Afrika

12. Songbird

You think? Free cheese is much harder to come by over there. That's why they come here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.