1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donovan McNabb (crybaby) and De La Hoya (robbed?) **VIDEO**

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 11, 2007.

?

Years after Rush's comments on ESPN how do you veiw McNabb now as a QB?

1. He is one of the best ever! Montana who?

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. One of the elite QB's in the league

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Rush was right! He is pretty good but not that great

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. Below average

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. He sucks! This guys always gets hurt, crys about eveything & ruins teams!

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. markvid

markvid Guest

Then I consider it another delusional lie until we get a name.

2. part-timer

part-timer Member

That bit was on par with something you would hear on a small college radio station, only more painful.
    Damn you, Al Gore, for inventing the Internet.

3. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Thanks Rok,

Let me tell you how this pathetic game works:

1.) By now EVERYONE here KNOWS ESPN reads my stuff.
    a.) The examples are too long to list
    b.) ESPN trolls this board more than anyone for obvious reasons
    c.) Whitlock, Hill, Bruh, etc. all post & respond to our threads - who do/did they work for moron - DUH!

2.) Why do they want her name?
    a.) To harass her about me in an attempt to get dirt or just bitch
    b.) To get an "in" and further their own career when they realize who she is.

Neither of which I am interested in

3.) Even if I were to "prove" something that is obvious and most should have figured out by now who really know anything/my history. What exactly do I get for that? Does this not fit the pattern of the HUGE bodycount of all those that called "BS" on JDV all along the way only to be destroyed?

Meaning, if I prove this again do I get apologies from the haters?

Do they NOW say you know the guy is OK & legit?

Ha ha of course not, it just becomes the NEXT challenge, the NEXT "fact check" or whatever.

4.) Rok can't verify the truth to this?? Ha ha - oh that's rich!! You know why would he? She only lived with me for a while, Rok only hung out with her a lot, she only went to my Dad's funeral and met the whole family, she only was in & out of my life for over a decade. Why WOULD Rok be able to speak to that?

You guys are clowns.

Hey how about this?

5.) I can't be sure you are even an SJ! I am calling BS on that. A "delusional lie" until I get a name, city, and job! Oh now that is different isn't it. Well, SJ is ALL about being anonymous & such, right? I mean if not it may negatively impact your career (but who cares about JDV"s ex, right?)! You are so full of BS.

Actually, don't bother bc I don't care - you are a loser MVid & I don't want to pollute my brainspace with your worthlessness.

I don't think I have ever seen a bigger hater then you & that is saying A LOT around here!

Look dude, I respect her privacy ok, although as usual I am not afraid of sh@t, but let me put it to you like this:

I PM'd the name to someone that works for the WWL and well the poll got 5 new votes all for McNabb being an elite QB within an hour!!! This without any other categoires being voted for after the vote was pretty well along & hadn't gotten any votes for a while!!

WTF does that tell you idiot??!!

Yeah, JDV tells the truth as usual.

Deja Vu all over again, another day in SportsJournalists.com as JDV takes out the garbage.

The Villa Army is EVERYWHERE!!

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

John? John who??

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

6. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Hey blackjack,

I know - NEVER heard of that guy you know.

Why would the WWL who frequents the SJ board more than ANYONE know about one of the most talked about people on the SJ board, esp. when they already knew who he was & that he was legit? I can't see that happening. Why that's impossible - lol!

Too funny.

Oh yes, I was talking about Berman (Boom) above and not Boom-Seven O.

Finally, just for you:

John D. Villarreal

Hope you guys are haiving a nice night. I still have to get my rear end to the gym...ugh.

7. Jones

Jones Active Member

Where, judging from your YouTube clips, you're about to be dry humped in the ass by a giant Asian.

Ugh, indeed.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

?

9. Jones

Jones Active Member

You say spotter, I say dry humped in the ass by a giant Asian.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

If there's a God, JDV and his brother get back-checked by a strap-on wearing Roseanne all night long...

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Ah, you're talking about Big Mike in the squat video. I just didn't know who/what you were talking about.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Well, we know for sure that you're not. Yet you still keep coming here.

Why don't we have to give you name, city and job? Because most of us don't come on here thumping our oversized chests and bellowing from our oversized guts about how fucking great we are, how we're reinventing the wheel with everything we touch and how the professionals on this board can't even hold a candle to our greatness.

That's why we don't have to tell you who we are, and why you are a fraud.

Draft saved Draft deleted