1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donovan McNabb (crybaby) and De La Hoya (robbed?) **VIDEO**

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 11, 2007.

?

Years after Rush's comments on ESPN how do you veiw McNabb now as a QB?

1. He is one of the best ever! Montana who?

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. One of the elite QB's in the league

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Rush was right! He is pretty good but not that great

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. Below average

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. He sucks! This guys always gets hurt, crys about eveything & ruins teams!

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. BYH

BYH Active Member

ESPN does not give a shit about you.

2. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Ha ha ha, in your DREAMS!!

They have known about me LOOOONG before almost any of you due to my ex-GF being a top producer there & my past dealings with them on other stuff.

I dig the WWL but they may be trying to cover their assets here ;)

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

Dude, if you actually believe the stuff you write, you're seriously deranged -- like, time to get "up close and personal" to a shrink's couch, that kind of deranged.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Pffft. What have YOU ever done, Jones?

Have you ever made a YouTube video? Have you? No. Go back to doing whatever it is that you do and lay off JDV.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

SCOREBOARD!

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

My kid is on YouTube taking a dump. That should count for something.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

It does! It's the most civilized thing ever documented on film of someone in the Jones family.

8. Wow. Just fucking wow. The McNabb video was fucking awful. Godfucking awful. You two are the biggest pair of fucking wannabes I've ever seen. Just fucking horrible. You said absolutely nothing for the first three minutes and Rokski never said anything of substance. Just two guys who want to hear the sound of their own voices. It was so awful and misinformed. When did Rush call McNabb a baby? And even if he did it paled in comparison to his comments that McNabb was overhyped because of the color of his skin ... if you guys addressed that I missed it.

Take me at my word when I say this was absolute trash. I'm not just jumpin on the anti-Villarreal bandwagon, I've given you guys credit in the past and even a benefit of a doubt but this was so bad on so many levels I think you're officially full of shit. JDV: Keep poppin your protein shakes, hitting on chicks until one says yes and doing whatever you do outside of broadcasting. But take it from me, this was absolute crap both technically and content wise. Wow. Awfully fucking bad.

I dub you the brothers Cain and un-Able.

9. The Big Ragu

This guy once took a dump on YouTube. Mark McGwire came out.

[​IMG]

10. Jones

Jones Active Member

Sad but true.

Charley taking a crap is beating most of this guy's stuff already -- not sure what that says, but I like it.

I think this is the link:

Witness my shitspawn.

11. The Big Ragu

Holy shit is that a cute kid. He kind of looks like you, too, except he's cute and adorable.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

All the other clips of young Chuck have been viewed an average of 50 times. Yet, more than 1,000 people have watched your infant son take a shit. There are some sick fucks on the Internets. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted