1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donna Martin Graduates! A semi-annual SJ.com live blog

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, May 12, 2009.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If you were watching that show for the depth of the character development, you should have bailed long before the freshly augmented Miss Malone arrived at Casa de Walsh.

2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I'm worried this thread is going to experience a pregnancy scare after the Spring Dance.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This thread is going to spend the summer working at the beach club to save up for a Mustang.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

This thread would turn its father in for cheating if it caught him using juiced balls in a money match against Barry Bonds.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This thread is going to write an expose about steroid use within the high school track team.

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

but then gary cartwright will pen a column on how the old threads would've done it better.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Whoa, meta.

This thread will choose itself.

8. This thread will play with a loaded firearm to show our soon to be cool friend David how we roll.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This thread's sister thread will then begin acting out through drug use and multiple sex partners in order to get its parent thread's attention.

10. I Digress

I Digress Guest

This thread's brother will paint the walls at a final party and then realize it can't sell the house.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

This thread will have a girlfriend so desperate to keep her boyfriend that she'll attempt to burn down their float for the parade.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This thread will steal my Twins jersey.

Draft saved Draft deleted