1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D'Onfrio, Erbe and Bogosian leaving Criminal Intent

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Small Town Guy, Sep 25, 2009.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    adios Gomer Pyle

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Let's just say this about about Erbe's Shirley Bellinger performance - you know that seen in The Crying Game? THAT scene. It's like that....without the junk.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

grabado o eslabón, por favor

4. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

If memory serves...

She is in one of the death row cells wearing some sort of prison dress. She raises the dress to show the other deathrow inmate in the cell across the hallway from her that she is wearing a whole lot of nothing underneath.

I don't remember exactly why she flashed but there may have been a race angle on it as I seem to recall that the guy she flashed was black and that is why she did it.

5. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

A co-worker had the preview DVD of the two-part premiere of the new season of Criminal Intent, when Erbe, D'Onfrio and Bogosian leave, so I checked it out. I think the first part is this Tuesday, perhaps. If anyone is just dying to know what happens and wants a spoiler, pm me.

Draft saved Draft deleted