1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

D'Onfrio, Erbe and Bogosian leaving Criminal Intent

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Small Town Guy, Sep 25, 2009.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

He still needs to say, "Take a deal!"

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

Hargitay and Meloni signed two-year deals, so they're in place through next season.

My only SVU complaint: Why couldn't they just bring back Stephanie March for the whole season?

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

D'Onfrio has become bigger, unkempt, etc. because it's called method acting. He's reflecting his character's changes.

4. sportsguydave

sportsguydave Active Member

I feel sorry for Chris Noth. Screwed over twice by the same people.

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

D'Onofrio is a frackin' genius. Love him and Erbe paired on CI. For those who don't know D'Onofrio's other work, look up the episode of "Homicide: Life on the Street" where he plays a commuter caught between a subway train and the platform. Unbelievable.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's in season 6. It's fucking amazing.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I kind of prefer D'Onofrio in Full Metal Jacket or The Player. The guy refuses to do ordinary work and I respect that.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

9. Full Metal Jacket defines him; Men in Black too, tremendous.
    Erbe, meanwhile, has What About Bob

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I kind of feel like all of the Law and Orders are going to be on cable within the next year or two. If the Leno experiment works, there's no room for them on NBC.

It will be interesting to see how SVU does at 9 p.m. Personally, I don't think a show that dark should be on that early, but it's worked for Criminal Minds.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I keep waiting for L&O Network to show up on my DirecTV. I'd watch more hours of that than any other channel.

12. Has to happen, or just rename USA Network

Draft saved Draft deleted