1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump takes the stunner!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RedSmithClone, Apr 1, 2007.

1. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I loved Brutus' Barber Shop. Remember Brother Love? That guy was freaky.

BTW, I could never get WrestleMania. We didn't have access to cable out in the sticks.

2. Kable

Kable Member

^Brother Love: "I LOVE YOU!!!!"

Freaky indeed.

3. SlickWillie71

SlickWillie71 Member

I did notice someone making a dash for the ring. You could barely get a glimpse of him before they ran him off. They did the right thing by not putting the camera on the lame-o.

I wouldn't be shocked to see either return soon, but Edge was dealing with a variety of injuries before last night. The spill may have been a way to ease him out in order to rest him up for a month or so, which benefits Orton.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

You wish a man obsessed over you.

I just found it hilarious that the board's resident inbred racist freak likes wrestling.

5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Is that not classic at all. :) Well, at least when I post "It's still real to me damnit" - you DL of all people will know. haha

6. Probably can find a few in the fanbases of most things, BYH... just sayin, don't go paintin with a broad brush there...

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

BYH just shows his liberal hypocrisy....let his diarrhea of the keyboard continue...

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Draft saved Draft deleted