1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don Vito: Guilty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Nov 1, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Saying they should be deported doesn't really sing "I think you're valuable to our society."

But you and your anger issues likely won't agree.

2. i know you enjoy that shit. i have more respect for prostitutes than the people who are responsible for viva la bam and jackass, who are nothing but whores in the most literal sense. at least sexual prostitutes fulfill an instinctual, biological desire. the losers who created shit in the vein of jackass and bam are dumbing down our populace for the pursuit of a buck. they can rot in hell for as far as i'm concerned.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'm blissfully unaware of this person's existence, whatever it is. Long way down from Martha Quinn. Hell, long way down from Colin Quinn.

4. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

You didn't say that about people who made it, you said that about people who LIKED it. I know a lot of highly educated adults who enjoy it and would run circles around you in an intelligence test.

People who don't see degrees and paint everything in absolutes are the fucking idiots, and bring more harm to this society than Jackass ever could.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I can not get any more behind this statement.

6. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

UPDATE: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1576948/20071220/margera__bam.jhtml

Vincent Margera, the uncle of "Viva La Bam" star Bam Margera, was ordered to give up his lecherous alter ego for 10 years after a Colorado judge sentenced him to 10 years probation Thursday (December 20). The 51-year-old reality star was found guilty in October of two counts of sexual assault on a child.

Jefferson County District Judge M.J. Menendez also told Margera that he could not attend autograph sessions, write books or appear on television shows during that time, according to a press release on the case from the Jefferson and Gilpin County District Attorney's office. He also has to register as a sex offender as part of the Intensive Supervision Probation program for a minimum of 10 years and up to life, as well as being ordered to work on his substance-abuse problems and receive a mental-health evaluation. Margera, who was credited with 56 days served in jail, must also complete sex-offender treatment, and drug and alcohol treatment if that is deemed necessary.

7. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Now why do we have to say fat pervert? Aren't there skinny perverts. You're just making it sound like all fat people are perverts.

8. Didn't see any restrictions about making YouTube videos ...

9. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

He got lucky with this sentence, but those bail-violation charges carry a mandatory prison term, so he may not be out of the woods yet. All things considered though, he'll probably just cop a feel plea.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

I think they could save a whole lot of taxpayer money by forgoing that mental health evaluation.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hell I think the charges are BS. You look at that guy and he can probably get all the chicks he wants.

Shouda cutta deal.

Draft saved Draft deleted