1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don Vito: Guilty

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I've only seen "Viva La Bam" a couple of times, any fans here?

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_5736647,00.html

MTV star Vincent Margera collapsed in a Jefferson County courtroom Wednesday, sobbing and swearing as he heard his first guilty verdict for groping girls during a promotional appearance at the Colorado Mills mall.

"Jesus! I can't spend the rest of my f------ life in jail! Just f------ kill me now!" he screamed as he hit the floor, knocking down defense attorney Pamela Mackey as he fell.

Four deputies rushed to Margera, 51, as he writhed on the floor.

"I can't stand up! My legs! My legs! I can't move," he yelled as deputies tried to calm and subdue him.
    Eventually, four deputies dragged the sobbing Margera out of the courtroom in handcuffs.
    Margera was convicted on two counts of sexual assault on a child for groping the breasts of two girls, one 12 and one 14, who had their photos taken with him during an autograph session at the Colorado Mills skatepark on Aug. 18, 2006.
    When two female police officers arrived at the mall parking lot to arrest him, Margera called them "psycho lesbian b------" and thought he was being "punked."

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Re: Don Vito: Gulity

Gulity?

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Re: Don Vito: Gulity

Best part of the story:

He's a dirty old man. Feeble, but a dirty old man.

4. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

:-[

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Just busting your balls, Perry.

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

To me, Don Vito was the best part of Viva La Bam. Bam is annoying as hell.

7. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Agree that Don Vito was great, but you could see this was going to happen a mile away if you watched the show. Vito is just being Vito.

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

How he became a star on the worst example of American television is beyond me. That Viva La Bam ever even got on TV should probably be a part of the "Collapse of the United States" thread over on Sports and News.

9. Norman Stansfield

How would you know? Your TV probably never leaves Faux News.

But you probably would have liked the episode where Bam and Don Vito discussed global warming.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Have a friend who met Don Vito. She said he was the biggest scumbag she had ever met.

11. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Who was on which side? Actually, I bet they're both stupid enough to be on the "It's all man-caused" side. Must have been a hell of a conversation.

12. Norman Stansfield

Bam's position was Don Vito's constant farting was causing global warming. Don Vito's response, if I remember correctly, was "aslkjjaew;aw(@@#(!#!&U#(!@!Kjsa)A((S!!!"

Draft saved Draft deleted