1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dolphins worst NFL team ever?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SF_Express, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Of course, this all started with outofplace riding in on his white horse to pile upon Simon.

Bet you felt pretty good taking a shot there didn't you? Figured it was a freebie. Bet you didn't expect anyone to note the hypocrisy of you criticizing someone for taking the thread off-topic by taking a shot at a guy. Four hours earlier.

Now outofplace is getting picked on again. Poor outofplace. He does nothing to warrant such mean treatment at SportsJournalists.com. Poor guy.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

:)

Simply outstanding. Dead-on.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm not the one who posts things hoping for freebies, BYH. That would be you. Then you go into rant mode as soon as I call you on it. And you and your one-man cheering section think my reactions are Pavlovian?

I'd suggest you and Doc get a room, but spup deserves better than that.

Please save it, BYH. You were just hoping for an excuse to take another shot and start another pissing match. Well, there you go.

6. Sorry to volunteer my ignorance again, but WTF is that?

7. outofplace

Doc thinking he is funny.

Actually, it is a reference to Pavlov's dog.

Edit: I like buckweaver's answer better.

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

That's right. All I do is take unwarranted shots at you. You did NOTHING worthy of criticism on this thread, or any other thread. You NEVER do anything wrong. You NEVER swoop in to take a passive-aggressive shot at ANYONE. Ever. Yet all I and others do is pick on you.

Poor little outofplace. So unfairly picked on.

Maybe you should complain again to the moderators. It's worked so well before. :)

9. outofplace

Anybody got any suggestions what I can say to get him going on another rant?

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

are all y'all on the rag or what?

11. outofplace

Viva le plafond de la salaire?

12. outofplace

Well, if I remember correctly, BYH, Doc and I are all married... maybe we all got on the same rhythm with our wives.

Draft saved Draft deleted