1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dolphins GM asked Dez Bryant unbelievable question at combine

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Apr 28, 2010.

1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

They do now. Just ask Roethlisberger.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

What they're doing now to Roethlisberger will be nothing compared to what they'll be able to do in similar cases in the next contract.

3. 93Devil

Yep.

And the silence was approval.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Being accountable for your actions. THE HORROR!!!!

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

6. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

that would make it even more inappropriate

7. 93Devil

Just wait until you see what is coming down the pike.

Haynesworth just got popped for a DUI last night? Whoo-hoo!!! We can now dump his salary!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  8. JackReacher

Don't get a DUI. Pretty simple.

And really, anything that helps the Skins get rid of Haynesworth, I'm OK with.

9. 93Devil

I was trying to think of the worst contract in the NFL, and well... The Skins are an easy place to look.

Seriously though, the NFL might stand for Not For Long but it will stand for No Fucking Laws as well.

10. JackReacher

Skins aren't an easy place to look anymore, not counting Haynesworth's deal. They've actually been pretty damn responsible this offseason for a change. They're taking the same kinds of chances with older guys, but they're not giving them the ridiculous contracts they once were.

11. 93Devil

The Skins are the favorite team of a favorite uncle of mine, and I honestly hope they return to glory.

Is Shanny crazy enough to give Portis 10 carries, Parker 10 carries and Johnson 10 carries a game just to keep their legs halfway fresh?

12. JackReacher

Not to get too sidetracked here, but in short...who the hell knows. I'm glad they're all there to push each other during camp, but I'd be surprised if they were all still on the roster for Week 1. We'll see.

Draft saved Draft deleted