1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dollhouse

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ArnoldBabar, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Anyone still watching this? A buddy got me hooked late in the spring, and now it looks like it's gonna get canceled.

2. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was about Thee Dollhouse chain of, ahem, men's establishments. Carry on.

rb

3. I thought this might be a high class Henrik Ibsen thread.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

There aren't enough seconds in the world for me to properly express my love to Ms. Dushku.

5. spnited

spnited Active Member

6. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Her career needs to sink to the level where she starts doing movies straight to Cinemax.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Fox has sent Dollhouse to The Attic, but will run all of the rest of this year's 13 episodes starting Dec. 4. Cancellation order came in the middle of shooting for the 11th episode, giving Whedon time to tie up the loose ends. He says he is "off to pursue Internet ventures/binge drinking."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3ibd4c93af8a3194fa7c8dd409d00e6902

8. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

And curses to them for not showing Epitaph 1, you have to buy the season 1 DVD.

Still haven't watched a second of season 2, just sitting on the tivo, waiting for the entire season to be recorded, so I can have a giant nerd marathon.

They'll burn off the remaining episodes in two hour blocks, so be prepared, if you care.

Draft saved Draft deleted