1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doing non-journalism piddling while working

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Rockbottom, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the most hilarious thread I've ever seen here. Dude just tums like you wouldn't believe, telling a major fib about how he didn't identify the paper in question when the TITLE of his blog entry was Mr. Perpetrator's newspaper.

Who you foolin'?

PS: I'm prone to message with a few friends during football games. I know that makes me part of the problem, and I'm really down about it. So down.

2. My brother!
    Welcome back, dude.
    Oh, and slap, nice pick-up.
    Too many flies...

3. I hadn't seen this before now ...
    Awesome. Just awesome.

Thread of the year for me.

4. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

We all have our own opinions. Clearly, we all have expressed them. I certainly do appreciate both sides of this debate, as well as the PMs from folks. Time to lock this, perhaps?

rb

5. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

Time to lock this, eh? The thread was fine when people agreed with you?

(And F_B, it's good to be back, my man. My blood pressure is waaaay down without SportsJournalists.com politics threads in my life, but let's face it: The ol' ticker needs a workout. See you out there.)

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

By all means, everybody gear up your online games and hit America's press boxes. Lock 'er up.

7. Rockbottom

Rockbottom Well-Known Member

Actually, for 9 1/2 pages, most everyone *disagreed* with me. Not sure what kind of statement *that* makes, but hey ... whatever.

rb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.