1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dogs eat former professor and wife

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Songbird, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

Roid rage.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

This says nothing good about me, but I saw this thread title and thought, would have been a helluva Gilligan episode.

3. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Awesome (and a great song, too).

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

How about just plain rage. That fucker looks like he'll do anyone in who crosses him. Kinda reminds me of Butch, the bulldog in the old Bugs Bunny cartoon. Butch lost his mind because everywhere he look, he saw Bugs. Great bit. There was this little dog who was Spike's sidekick, always kissing his ass.

5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Or a my dog ate my homework joke.

6. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

An old coworker of my mom's wanted to die while feeding her pigs on the farm and then have the pigs eat her corpse. I doubt she wanted to be eaten alive, though.

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Perhaps the strangest story to appear in a newspaper I worked at was when a census worker was killed and partially eaten by dogs back in 2000 in the backwoods of Indiana. Good times.

8. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Somewhere, Bridget Jones is looking at pictures and thinking that could have been her if only Mark Darcy had never come along....

9. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

I think the census worker might dispute that.

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

11. mb

mb Active Member

They came at them like a bunch of wild dogs.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted