1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dog saves other injured dog

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PeteyPirate, Dec 3, 2008.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Hopefully not a d_b, but this kind of stuff makes things dusty wherever I happen to be. Don't watch if it will upset you to see a dog get hit by a car.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/03/dog-saves-other-injured-d_n_148238.html

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Thanks for the heads-up. I'd have mightmares for years. But the dog survived, right?

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I have no idea, the report is not in a language I understand. But a dog gets hit by a car on a busy highway, and another dog drags the injured dog off the road.

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Well, then "saves" in your thread title is misleading. You basically just posted a video of a dog being hit by a car. Not cool.

5. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

It's the headline from the story.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Yeah, from the voiceover translation, doesn't sound good. "saves" is probably a bad choice for the video title on huffington.

7. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

My first thought was all "Aww. Look, he's trying to save him." But then, reflecting that these are probably not house pets, well-fed and taken care of, another thought crept into my head: Look, he's trying to drag tonight's dinner off to the side, where he can eat in peace.

Draft saved Draft deleted