1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does your Mac smell funny?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Oct 2, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

No, really ... does it? Irritate your eyes, perhaps?

Could be benzene.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/biztech/rotten-smell-raises-apple-toxin-fears/2008/10/02/1222651250932.html

Apple's really been off its game lately. Good on the iPods and the music store, not so much on the other side of the business.

2. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I've mentioned this before, and I don't know what it is but my eyes hurt all the time. I have a mac screen which is too large for me, by the end of the day my eyes are always killing me. But, I guess the same thing would happen if I sat in front of a 22 inch television screen all day.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i want the one that smells like weed.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Interesting theory. My mom was in town a few weeks ago and said my living room area had a "musty smell." I figured it was just because I'm a big sweaty slob and went out and bought some Febreeze. But my Mac is always in the living room ...

5. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

no, but i think a baby cockroach got into the hard drive and is eating thru the circuitry. really.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

That's a turn I didn't think this would take...

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i tried to crush the cockroach with my index finger, but he lodged himseld between the esc and f1 buttons and scurried back under the keyboard. but i'll get that sucker.

8. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Never trust a French lab. [/Floyd Landis]

9. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I kind of want your life, dude.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I mixed up this thread title with the one about Phish and thought it asked, does your Mac smell like cu ... uh, never mind.

Draft saved Draft deleted