1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does this sway the Mary Ann-Ginger debate?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EE94, Mar 11, 2008.

1. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Carver said it's not a war. "Wars end."

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

True dat.

First season. First episode if I'm not mistaken

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Right on cue jr . I was just having some fun with ya but since you asked take a look at this link from The Canadian Drug Policy Group that out lines negative impact of Clinton war on drugs:

http://www.mapinc.org/newscfdp/v01/n087/a05.html?6793

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Actually Iggy looks better. Here is from last night's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremonies. He looks better today than he did in the 70s or at worst is even.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Not to thread jack, but was Iggy walking really weird or has he always had that hitch in his giddyup?

Bad hip maybe? And Madonna looked botoxed to death, but she gave a good speech.

6. lono

lono Active Member

I disqualify myself, because I've done them both.

7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Thanks Frank.

8. Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus Member

You'd think so. I always loved Russell Johnson's answer to the perennial question of "if the Professor was so smart how come he couldn't ever devise a scheme to get them off the island?"

He said (this is a fairly direct quote), "Hey, if YOU were stranded on a deserted island with Mary Ann and Ginger, would YOU want to get rescued?"

9. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

The Professor, btw, flew more than 40 combat missions in WWII and got a Purple Heart.

10. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Hey, she is the Material Girl, after all.

In terms of the Igster's gait, I didn't see last night's deal, but in my wayback memories, he certainly had a unique gait. Whether that was strictly related to the heavy infusion of a wide array of chemicals into his system, I can't say.

And back on topic; now we know why Mary Ann was always baking those coconut cream pies. They had the munchies something fierce.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Ginger would have been a cokehead
    Gilligan a speed freak
    Professor an LSD kind of guy
    The Howells? Oxycotin
    The Skipper? Twinkies.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I hate the be a devil's advocate, but funny 'do aside, I think Tina Louise looks pretty damn good in that photo above for a woman her age.

Draft saved Draft deleted