1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does This Strike Anyone Else As Pretty Tasteless?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by GB-Hack, Apr 8, 2009.

1. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Perhaps the word that tapintoamerica meant to use, or should have used was "scuttle," not shuttle.

In any case, Fox needs to cancel the show before it sees the light of day. You have to wonder what the programming geniuses were or weren't thinking when they kicked this one around before OK'ing it.

2. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I'm sure he's glad you got him untracked, because he felt butt naked on this one.

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Since this is Fox we're talking about, this show sounds like a Frontline episode compared to such classics as When Animals Attack, Temptation Island, My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss, America's Trashiest Weddings, Busted and Disgusted and Solitary.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Blue font, I hope?

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Well I've got to figure the entire premise is bogus, since it would violate most labor laws if it was legit and open the way for some serious litigation. You know, kind of like The Apprentice.

6. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Tasteless? YES! Suprising it is coming from FOX? NO!

This will air and then be cancelled in three weeks or less.

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Gee, what's next? A reality show about good looking people getting tempted to cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend?

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Nicely done, irregardless of whether anyone else noticed.

Draft saved Draft deleted