1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does this strike anybody else as wrong?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Trouser_Buddah, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Oh and in case no one has mentioned it ... work on your resume, too.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Which is exactly why I have a spare gmail account.

3. lono

lono Active Member

ipeefreely@douchenozzle.com
    amandahugankiss@apu.com
    richardhertz@dicksnot.org
    josecanuc@asshat.net

4. ZummoSports

ZummoSports Member

Let's face it the prize isn't all that fabulous. But no, this is appalling and it makes me glad that I don't keep an e-mail file at the office.

As others have said, wrong on so many others, but the one thing I had a question about. You said the powers that be said it would be in your best interest to cooperate? What could they possibly do?

Besides it's not your job to sell the paper too.

As far as Rex's leaflets go, we had a similar thing at my shop. Last May, we started this photo gallery side site where we post our photos in galleries so people can buy the photos that weren't the one or two that got into the paper.

You can even put em on mousepads or you may even be able to get one of our photos tatooed across your ass if you're so inclined.

Anyhow, they gave us a stack of business cards advertising the site back when this all started. They're still sitting in the SE's desk. Where they belong.

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Romenesko might enjoy hearing about this too. Johnny says it's wrong, wrong, wrong.

6. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

We're sorry Trouser,
    We never meant to hurt you
    We never meant to make you cry
    But tonight, we're cleaning out your inbox

Draft saved Draft deleted