1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does this Michigan loss hurt App. State's upset?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rusty Shackleford, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/recap?gid=200611040029

Looked it up, inference is correct. Michigan led 24-9 at one point, probably when Carr put in the backups thinking the game was done. Brilliant coaching there.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Face it ... Ball State football is scary. :-X

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Many things about life in Muncie are

4. Second Thoughts

Second Thoughts Active Member

I don't think this hurts App St's win. They can always argue that Michigan just didn't recover from the shock.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I can see that... but they can also point to the fact they havent won since Bo died for the bigger picture too.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Fixed.

7. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Sure it is.

Just tell Barry Bonds, Phil Mickleson, Reggie Jackson, David Spade, Walter Cronkite, Rick Monday, Danny White, Charley Taylor, John Jefferson, Byron Scott, Eric Allen, Mike Haynes, Darren Woodson, Fat Lever, Steve Allen or Al Michaels that.

When the Super Bowl is played on the Appy State campus, then they can start getting some credit for the ASU.

Is USC in South Caroilna or UNC in Greeley?

8. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I don't think Appalachian State's victory took much of a hit in this second Michigan loss. That big thump you heard was the blow taken by preseason polls. It just demonstrates their absurdity one more time.

But they won't go away.

Draft saved Draft deleted