1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does this change anything?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SockPuppet, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

The first story didn't paint the story that the guy was somewhat blameless. He knew his wife was a bit unstable, but still decided to fool around with a kid. He's not completely to blame. But his actions pushed a person who had some issues over the edge.

2. Walter Burns

Walter Burns Member

A reporter in the Pittsburgh area (I think it was for the Greensburg Trib or one of the little Scaife-owned rags in that area) was mad at a fire chief shortly after the plane crashed on 9/11. The chief, apparently, was making this guy wait while he was talking to the New York Post.
    "Well, the next time you want something in the paper about your fish fry," the reporter said, "call the New York Post!"
    The chief's tune changed almost instantly.

3. Mediator

Mediator Member

Whoa, hey, where does it say blame for son's death here? I think I was very specific about what I think the new information says about him.

Draft saved Draft deleted