1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Neil Everett have diarrhea or constipation?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Idaho, Aug 23, 2007.

1. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

It's this show that used to be on ESPN where they showed highlights of sporting events...

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

uh.......ESPN?

is that code for something?

3. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

The something-or-other Sports Programming Network. Can't quite remember what the E stands for -- Excellent? Enlightening? Exceptional?

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Is he a dwarf? Looks like he needs a high-chair

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I always thought it was tighty whities. Interesting.

6. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I always thought his projectile angst was borne from the fact that no matter how many times he goes trollin' for tail at the TGI Friday's dollar appetizer happy hour in Bristol, there'll never be another hottie like Cindy Brunson walk through those doors...and Steve Berthiaume's got that one on lockdown.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

You mean like this?

BTW, this is my favorite Commodores song.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Or his calling card: "BARTENDER!!"

9. Chef

Chef Active Member

So....if Everett hosts a show with L. Cone.......can we title this episode........Wally and the Beaver?

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Classic Chroma Key moments.

11. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Xan, this was the exact video I was thinking about when I wrote this post. One of my favs too. Thanks for posting it. I can't stop laughing at the way Lionel looks constipated and in agony. You made my day!

12. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Oh. my. God. That made my day. Lionel looked like he was in the restroom, trying to break one off on the toliet. The best one was the "Lady" video. The way he was moving between the net was hysterical.

Draft saved Draft deleted