1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does it make it difficult to root for Kobe ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tom Petty, May 21, 2009.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

when most evidence suggests he's a rapist bitch?

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It's no harder for me to root for him now than it was before. But I would vote yes otherwise.

If that makes sense.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i folo.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I can separate the basketball player from the person. He is an ass as a person but is a helluva ball player and I love watching him play.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

even though you know evidence suggest he bent a woman over a chair and fucked her in the ass against her wishes? that's good work on your part, real solid.

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I knew there was no way I could answer that correctly. I think he is a very talented player and as a fan he is something to see.

I am not saying that I support raping people or any kind of statement that you want to attribute to me, just that he is a player that I don't mind watching.

7. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Anything and everything Kobe does (including the way he plays basketball) makes it difficult to root for Kobe.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

back to my question: how can you be a fan of a man who, as evidence suggests, bent a woman over a chair and fucked her in the ass?

why would you separate the two? is being an athlete really that fucking important in peoples' lives?

9. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I am not falling into this trap.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

if this man did what evidence suggests, i hope he dies in a fire this evening.

if evidence is wrong, i apologize.

11. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Hard to believe this place is a hobby, not just amusement, for some people.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

no trap, dog. i like you ... a lot. i just don't understand how any person can cheer for this person.

Draft saved Draft deleted