1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does he or doesn't he? The president dabs the gray away...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jan 21, 2011.

1. It takes a certain personality, for sure. But delegating to extremely competent people is the real key.

I have a friend who was a CFO at a large financial place. He then became CEO, and I asked him how he handled the load and he said it was actually easier than being CFO. Reason being is he could download any task to his CFO - and to others.

So while the ultimate burden of decision-making does rest on your shoulders, all those decisions are being made with (usually) the best available information, and with the best available options.

The guy who should have the toughest time sleeping is Obama's chief of staff. (That's why Leo had the heart attack, not Bartlett)

2. brilliant

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I've died my hair twice and felt bad about it. It seemed so vain.

Both times were at the urging of the decade-younger Mrs. MTM.

4. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

As with my own graying hair. When it is longer i see more white. When i get a haircut, shorn as i like to say, it looks darker.
    obama seemed to get a haircut and along with different exposures, his hair looks darker.

Draft saved Draft deleted