1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does he even think about what he's reading?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Nov 29, 2007.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm one of the smart ones who has satellite instead of cable and I get the NFL Network. They come back from commercial during the NFL Total Access on Location show before tonight's game and Rich Eisen reads a promo.

"Hey, people, if you don't get the NFL Network you can watch the games on your Sprint phone ... "

Rich, if I don't get NFL Network, I'm not going to be hearing your stupid pitch.

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

He could also be speaking to those who will be viewing the NFL Shakedown at a bar/establishment . . .

3. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Like me in an hour, because I don't fucking get NFL Network ... ::)

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I have NFL network but I don't have a Sprint phone, dammit!

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

DAMMIT THE COWBOYS GAME IS ON NFL NETWORK??!??!??!

6. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

I have a Sprint phone. But I ain't watching the damn game on my phone!!! What, do they think it's attached to my hand or something. Wait, don't answer that ...

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

When did you fall out of the car?

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yes, except that I would be that at least 99.5% of the bars aren't playing the sound of the NFL Network pre-game 90 minutes before the game.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ryan Sonner doesn't need a Sprint phone to see the game. He just has the teams re-enact it in his backyard the next day.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

You wasted your 20,000th post on a Ryan Sonner joke? :-\

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Eh. Who gives a shit?

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

There was an ad in the paper today about a website set up by NFL Network for those of us who don't have it, or who may have had it but had the soul-less scumbag illegitimate children of Satan aka Comcast take it away form us, where you can watch it on your computer.

Draft saved Draft deleted